Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

USGBC Updated LEED-Green-Associate Exam Questions and Answers by husna

Page: 16 / 20

USGBC LEED-Green-Associate Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LEED Green Associate Exam
Exam Code: LEED-Green-Associate Dumps
Vendor: USGBC Certification: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
Questions: 273 Q&A's Shared By: husna
Question 64

What is the term for collecting, reprocessing, marketing and using materials that are diverted or recovered from the solid waste stream?

Options:

A.

Recycling

B.

Chain -of-custody

C.

Salvaged materials

D.

Building material reuse

Discussion
Question 65

The LEED Pilot credit library plays an important role in the continuous evolution of LEED by

Options:

A.

developing new credits for U.S. projects only

B.

achieving the next threshold for exemplary performance

C.

limiting the number of times that a credit category appears in the rating system

D.

providing U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) with feedback on achievability of proposed credits

Discussion
Question 66

What is the scope of the LEED impact category component Protect Human Health from Direct Exposure to Negative Health Impacts?

Options:

A.

Building occupants during use and demolition phase of the building cycle, within the project boundary

B.

Occupants and construction crew during construction or renovation phase of the building cycle, within the project boundary

C.

Design and construction crew during the construction phase, within the project boundary and excluding its immediate surroundings

D.

Building occupants and design and construction crew during the construction phase and use phase ol the building cycle, within the project boundary and its immediate surroundings

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 67

Which of the following standards addresses guidance for sustainable construction in complying with building codes?

Options:

A.

ASHRAE 72

B.

ASHRAE 62.1

C.

ASHRAE 90.1

D.

ASHRAE 189.1

Discussion
Page: 16 / 20
Title