Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by aden

Page: 7 / 9

SAP C_THR89_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning Functional 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR89_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: aden
Question 28

When you select the Report By filter, what type of dimension category is used to segment data?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Structural

B.

Employment

C.

Time

D.

Tenure

Discussion
Question 29

Which foundation objects can you use to structure a customer's business? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Employment Details (hris-element-id: employmentlnfo)

B.

Division (hris-element-id: division)

C.

Legal Entity (hris-element-id: company)

D.

Job Information (hris-element-id: joblnfo)

Discussion
Question 30

In Query Workspace, which of the following are characteristics of a custom measure?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

They are custom raw values

B.

They can be made public for use by other users

C.

They are only available to the user who created them

D.

They are custom calculated values

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 31

Which tree security access option, if assigned, prevents the user from viewing the respective structured?

Please choose the correct answer

Options:

A.

Limited

B.

Hidden

C.

Restricted

D.

None

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9