Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by faizan

Page: 4 / 9

SAP C_THR89_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning Functional 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR89_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: faizan
Question 16

What tab in the Specification document includes examples of analysis options with customer-specific data that requires transformation?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Hierarchy Options

B.

Code Mapping

C.

Base Inputs

D.

Measure to AO Metrix

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 17

A customer is concerned about maintaining custom reports if an employee who created the reports leaves the team. What options are available to the customer to manage and update reports created by a departing employee?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Change ownership of the reports in Report Designer to another employee

B.

Assign another employee to the Report Designer Admin permission

C.

Share the reports with another employee in Report Designer

D.

Move the reports to another employee's folder in Report Designer

Discussion
Question 18

Which comparison options can be turned on for a line chart in Investigate? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Forecast Line

B.

Benchmark Line

C.

Trend Line

D.

Target Line

Discussion
Question 19

What do you select first when building a new custom query? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Measure

B.

Analysis Option

C.

Time Period

D.

Hierarchy

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

C_THR89_2305