Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by frazer

Page: 3 / 9

SAP C_THR89_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning Functional 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR89_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: frazer
Question 12

You create a new user manually within Workforce Analytics (Admin >User Maintenance) and set up the user-level tree security. What happens if the role the user is assigned to already has tree security set up? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

The role-level security would override the user-level security

B.

The user-level security would override the role-level security

C.

You CANNOT update tree security on an individual user

D.

The user-level security would union with the role-level security

Discussion
Question 13

Which items are NOT included in the standard FTE measure?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Fixed-term contract employees paid through payroll

B.

Interns

C.

Workers paid by third party

D.

Overtime

Discussion
Question 14

How is the enforcement of managing WFA permissions using Success Factors HCM role-based permission roles

enabled?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

By opening a ticket with Customer Success

B.

In upgrading Center

C.

Din Manage Workforce Analytics

D.

In SuccessStore

Discussion
Question 15

How do you create a custom query that allows a user to filter the structure when viewing the query? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Add Selectable Structure to the query

B.

Select All Descendants as a qualifier of the specific structure

C.

Check the Use Selectable Structural Context button

D.

Add Selectable Filter to the query

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 3 / 9

C_THR89_2305
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_THR89_2305 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_THR89_2305 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99