Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by emilio

Page: 2 / 9

SAP C_THR89_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning Functional 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR89_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: emilio
Question 8

Which of the following values are associated with the standard Employment Type analysis option? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Full Time

B.

Paid Leave

C.

Part Time

D.

Terminated

Discussion
Question 9

Which measures are examples of a base input measure? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Terminations

B.

Net Hire Ratio

C.

EOP Headcount

D.

Terminations - Voluntary

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 10

When exporting an entire page of information from a standard measures page what file format CANNOT be used? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Microsoft PowerPoint

B.

Microsoft Word

C.

Adobe PDF

D.

Microsoft Excel

Discussion
Question 11

SAP SuccessFactors role-based permissions for SAP Successfactors Workforce Analytics have been enabled and a user is granted multiple roles. Each role assigned to this user has a unique tree security set up. What tree security is applied to this user within SAP Successfactors Workforce Analytics? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

The role with the least complex tree security

B.

The union of all tree security from each role

C.

The role with the most complex tree security

D.

The user's primary role tree security

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

C_THR89_2305