Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by leonidas

Page: 6 / 9

SAP C_THR89_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning Functional 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR89_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: leonidas
Question 24

What is the forecasting step?

Please choose the correct answer

Options:

A.

You develop future workforce projections for each scenario through forecasting demand, supply and capabilities

B.

You apply risk and strategies to targeted gaps and assign of follow-up action items to implement strategies

C.

You tie financial metrics to the results to model the impact

D.

You analyze the business strategy and external environment to anticipate the future state of the business

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 25

When filling out the Specification document, how do you identify a standard analysis option that is NOT applicable to

a customer?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Grey out the background of the row of the analysis option

B.

Delete the row of the analysis option

C.

Move the row of the analysis option to the end of the analysis options section

D.

Modify the source column of the analysis option to indicate that it is NOT used

Discussion
Question 26

What permission is required to subscribe other users to Headlines? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Headlines

B.

Headlines Admin

C.

Report Administrator

D.

Headlines Management

Discussion
Question 27

In SAP SuccessFactors role-based permissions, in what section of User Permissions do you configure SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics functional and optional permissions?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Reports permissions

B.

Analytics permission

C.

General user permissions

D.

SAP system configuration

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9