Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2305 Exam Questions and Answers by maysa

Page: 5 / 9

SAP C_THR89_2305 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning Functional 2H/2022
Exam Code: C_THR89_2305 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Application Associate
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: maysa
Question 20

You create a forecast for North America that includes four child nodes: Mid West, North East, South, and West. When you access the demand model, you CANNOT edit the North America values (see screenshot). You verify that you have Workforce Planning Admin permission. What must you do to allow editing of the North America demand values?

Questions 20

Options:

A.

Configure your account with Edit Custom Demand permission.

B.

Enable Summation Level Editing.

C.

Rebuild the forecast, selecting the North America node on the Set Structure tab.

D.

Configure your account with Edit Demand permission.

Discussion
Question 21

Based on SAP SuccessFactors data standards, what employment status analysis option value is considered active?

Options:

A.

Retired - pension administration

B.

Short word break

C.

Retired with pay

D.

Paid leave

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 22

Based on SAP SuccessFactors data standards, which of the following employees are included in average headcount for March?

There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

An employee terminated on February 28

B.

An employee hired on February 14

C.

An employee terminated on March 20

D.

An employee terminated on March 31

E.

An employee hired on April 1

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following actions / functional permissions control the ability to see the User Maintenance option from the Administration menu?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Edit User Roles

B.

Edit Users

C.

Workforce Planning

D.

Workforce Planning Admin

Discussion
Page: 5 / 9