Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_FIOAD_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by khalid

Page: 8 / 10

SAP C_FIOAD_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Fiori System Administration
Exam Code: C_FIOAD_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate Certification
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: khalid
Question 32

What happened when you execute a user comparison using transaction PFCG (Role Maintenance) in AS ABAP?

Options:

A.

Authorization in the user master record of two different users are compared.

B.

Authorization objects are checked to find missing authorizations.

C.

Role menus are added to a user master record based on the assigned roles.

D.

Profiles are added/deleted from the user master record if required.

Discussion
Question 33

You want to set up user assistance for SAP Fiori. How do you enable the SAP web dispatcher to access the content platform and script server hosted by SAP?

Options:

A.

Import the root certificate of the content platform and script server into the SAP web dispatcher's client PSE

B.

import the root certificate of the content platform and script server into the SAP web dispatcher's server PSE

C.

For the SAP web dispatcher, set profile parameter icm/HTTps/trust_client_with_subject to the content platform and script server's root certificate.

D.

For the SAP web dispatcher, set profile parameter icm/trusted_reverse_proxy_ to the subject and issuer of the content platform and script server's root certificate.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 34

What is the starting point of rapid activation for SAP Fiori?

Options:

A.

Business catalogs

B.

Business catalog groups

C.

Business users

D.

Business roles

Discussion
Question 35

You want to create a new SAP Fiori back-end catalog and make it available at customizing level. Which steps do you need to perform? There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Create the back-end catalog by using SAP Fiori launchpad content manager (/UI2/FLPCM_CUST).

B.

Create the back-end catalog by using mass maintenance for app descriptors (MM_APP).

C.

Assign a system alias to the back-end catalog in the maintenance view /UI2/VC_ALIASCAT (SM30).

D.

Extract the back-end catalog by using transaction /UI2/APPDESC_GET.

E.

Extract the back-end catalog by using the report /UI2/GET_APP_DESCR_REMOTE_DEV.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

C_FIOAD_2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_FIOAD_2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_FIOAD_2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99