Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_FIOAD_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by tymoteusz

Page: 9 / 10

SAP C_FIOAD_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Fiori System Administration
Exam Code: C_FIOAD_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate Certification
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: tymoteusz
Question 36

You want to set up SSL encryption for the communication channel from the SAP Fiori Clients via an SAP web Dispatcher to the FES system. What is one of the configuration steps necessary to establish an HTTPS connection between SAP Fiori clients and the SAP Dispatcher?

Options:

A.

Sign the FES System's SSL Server Certificate and import it in to the SAP web dispatcher's client PSE.

B.

Sign the sap Web dispatcher's SSL Server certificate and import into the SAP Web Dispatcher's server PSE.

C.

Sign the FES system's SSL client Certificate and import it into the SAP Web dispatcher's client PSE.

D.

Sign the SAP Web dispatcher's SSL Client certificate and import it into the SAP Fiori Client.

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 37

What can you do with external aliases in the ICF (transaction SICF)? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Maintain logon groups

B.

Deactivate the referred ICF service

C.

Create virtual hosts

D.

Give a semantic name to the referred ICF service

Discussion
Question 38

What is one difference between users of user types of Service and Dialog in an ABAP-based SAP system?

Options:

A.

Users of user type Service cannot be forced to change their password regularly.

B.

Users of user type Service can only be assigned to one user group.

C.

Users of user type Service cannot logon to the SAP system using SAP GUI.

D.

Users of user type Service are assigned to more restricted password policies.

Discussion
Question 39

In what way can SAP Fiori search requests be forwarded to an SAP S/4HANA system? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

As an OData request to ESH_ADMIN_SRV

B.

As an HTTP request to the connector administration cockpit

C.

As an InA request to SAP HANA enterprise search

D.

As an OData request to ESH_SEARCH_SRV

Discussion
Page: 9 / 10

C_FIOAD_2021