Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_FIOAD_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by harlie

Page: 4 / 10

SAP C_FIOAD_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Fiori System Administration
Exam Code: C_FIOAD_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate Certification
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: harlie
Question 16

You want to apply the latest support package stack to an ABAP-based SAP system with the help of a stack.xml file. Which tool do you use to create this stack.xml file?

Options:

A.

Maintenance optimizer

B.

Transact on SPAM

C.

Maintenance planner

D.

SAP Readiness Check

Discussion
Question 17

You are maintaining a user master record in AS ABAP. What can you conclude from the value Fl in the User Group field as highlighted in the screenshot below?

Questions 17

Options:

A.

Only user administrators with authorization S_USER_GRP = Fl can maintain the current user.

B.

The current user is user administrator for users assigned to user group Fl.

C.

This entry is for reporting reasons only.

D.

The current user gets additional authorizations that are assigned to user group Fl in transaction SUGR.

Discussion
Question 18

You want to start an SAP S/4HANA 1909 system with PAS and AAS instances. What must be running before the AAS instance can start? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

PAS instance

B.

ASCS instance

C.

SAP Web Dispatcher

D.

Database of the SAP system

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 19

You have successfully executed all tasks of task list SAP_FIORI_REFERENCE_APPS_SETUP. What do you have to configure to get the reference apps working?

Options:

A.

Activate the corresponding SAPUI5 ICF services using transaction SICF

B.

Register the corresponding OData services using transaction/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE

C.

Create tiles and target mappings in the SAP Fiori launchpad designer

D.

Generate demo data using transaction SEPM_DG

Discussion
Page: 4 / 10

C_FIOAD_2021