Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_FIOAD_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by hawa

Page: 7 / 10

SAP C_FIOAD_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Fiori System Administration
Exam Code: C_FIOAD_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate Certification
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: hawa
Question 28

In what form are user interfaces for SAPUI5-based SAP Fiori apps for SAP S/4HANA provided by SAP?

Options:

A.

Enhancement packages

B.

Product-specific UI add-ons

C.

Product-specific UI components

D.

Enhancement points

Discussion
Question 29

After setting up the SAP fiori Launchpad, you want to configure SAP Fiori analytical apps for an SAP S/4HANA system which of the following might be needed in your SAP systems? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

configure the SAP business warehouse client in the FES system

B.

Generate corresponding packages for OData services in the FES system

C.

set parameters for user DDIC in the BES system

D.

Activate business intelligence in the BES system

Discussion
Question 30

Your SAP S/4HANA system with a PAS instance and one AAS instance is not running. The SAP HANA database of this system is up and running. You execute command "sapcontrol- user adm -nr -function StartSystem LEVEL 2" in a suitable environment. Which component(s) of the systems will be started?

Options:

A.

The ASCS instance and the PAS instance

B.

The AAS instance only

C.

No instance is started

D.

The ASCS instance only

Discussion
Question 31

In an SAP S/4HANA environment, which elements need a direct connection to the BES system? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Legacy apps

B.

Analytical apps

C.

SAP fiori search

D.

Fact sheet apps

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Page: 7 / 10

C_FIOAD_2021
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_FIOAD_2021 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_FIOAD_2021 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99