Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_FIOAD_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by ellie-mae

Page: 2 / 10

SAP C_FIOAD_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Fiori System Administration
Exam Code: C_FIOAD_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate Certification
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: ellie-mae
Question 8

In your SAP Fiori System landscape the users will access HTTP>Based applications in an ABAP based SAP System Via an SAP Web Dispatcher you are setting up single sign-on (SSO) using X.509 client certificates. How can you ensure that the SAP Systems trusts the SAP web dispatcher that is forwarding X.509 client certificates?

Options:

A.

Add the subject and issuer of the SAP systems server PSE to the client PSE of the SAP web Dispatcher

B.

In the SAP System Set Profile Parameter icm/trusted_reverse_proxy_ with the subject and issuer of the SAP web dispatcher's client PSE

C.

Add the Subject and issuer of the SAP web dispatcher's client PSE to the server PSE of the SAP SYSTEM

D.

for the SAP Web dispatcher set profile parameter wdisp/system_ with the subject and issuer of the SAP system, MS server PSE

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 9

You want to work with the SAP Gateway performance trace tool (transaction /IWFND/TRACES). What can you configure? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The number of days to keep the performance trace data

B.

The maximum number of entries in the trace

C.

The application server(S) on which the trace is activated

D.

The duration in hours for the active trace

Discussion
Question 10

What can you use to establish a secure communication tunnel between an SAP on-premise system and SAP Cloud Platform?

Options:

A.

SAP Web Dispatcher

B.

SAP Java Connector

C.

Cloud Connector (part of SAP Cloud Platform Connectivity)

D.

Search Connector (part of SAP Enterprise Search)

Discussion
Question 11

In an ABAP-based development system, you want to implement a transport-based correction instruction (TCI). Which transaction do you use?

Options:

A.

STMS

B.

STC2

C.

SNOTE

D.

SPAM

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

C_FIOAD_2021