Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_FIOAD_2021 Exam Questions and Answers by lorena

Page: 3 / 10

SAP C_FIOAD_2021 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Fiori System Administration
Exam Code: C_FIOAD_2021 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Technology Associate Certification
Questions: 149 Q&A's Shared By: lorena
Question 12

Which SAP Fiori apps can you use to define analytical evaluations cross-client? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Custom Analytical Queries

B.

Manage KPIs and Reports

C.

Query Browser

D.

KPI Workspace

Discussion
Question 13

What do you need to do implement SAP Fiori Reference apps? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Create relevant target mappings

B.

Create relevant SAP Fiori Tiles

C.

Create relevant SAP Fiori tile references

D.

Create relevant SAP Fiori Groups

Discussion
Question 14

You are responsible for a newly installed (not upgraded) SAP S/4HANA 1610 System with several instances. Two of them are additional applications servers (AAS). How many active profile files are persisted in the profile directory of this SAP s/4HANA system?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 15

Which of the following is a possible status sequence for a background job?

Options:

A.

Planned>Released>Ready>cancelled

B.

Planned>Ready>Released>Active>Finished

C.

Planned>Active>Released>ready>Finished

D.

Planned>Released>Ready>Active>Finished

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

C_FIOAD_2021