Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-271 Exam Questions and Answers by rania

Page: 2 / 10

Salesforce CRT-271 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification Preparation For Community Cloud Consultants
Exam Code: CRT-271 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Community Cloud
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: rania
Question 8

Which three Lightning Components are available in Builder when customizing a home page? Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Related Topics List

B.

Feed Publisher

C.

Headline

D.

Search Results

E.

Home Page Tabs

Discussion
Question 9

Bagel World wish to engage with both their partners and customers alike and luckily have just purchased Salesforce. The only difference in the experience is that Partners will have access to their Bagel World Opportunities. What would you recommend to Bagel World?

Options:

A.

Create 1 Community for both customers and partners

B.

Create two Communities and give Partners access to both and only have Opportunities available in the Partner Community

C.

Create 1 Community for both Customers and Partners and enable Super User Access for Partners

D.

Create 2 Communities 1 Partner Community and 1 Customer Community

Discussion
Question 10

Universal Containers houses their order information in their legacy backend systems. Customers need to see their orders from the back office in their customer-facing Community.

- The existing Salesforce Org (which hosts the Community) has integration with the backend legacy system using Salesforce Connect.

- Customer users only need to see their orders in the Community.

- Orders are currently public read-only.

- Customer users need to access fields that are already part of the existing integration.

What two things should the Salesforce Admin do to meet these requirements?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Leverage existing integration with the legacy System.

B.

Create a new integration with the Legacy System for customer users.

C.

Update the customer user Profile and give them the "View all" permission on the integration object.

D.

Set the External Users' Organization-Wide Defaults to Private for external objects.

Discussion
Question 11

How should the Salesforce Admin meet this requirement? Universal Containers creates a Community for their partners. Members of the Community should not be able to participate in discussions with other members. However, users from the same partner should be able to hold discussions amongst themselves.

Options:

A.

Create a sharing group for partner accounts under Sharing Settings.

B.

Deselect Community User Visibility under Sharing Settings.

C.

Update the Internal User record to Private under Sharing Settings.

D.

Turn off Portal User Visibility under Sharing Settings.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 2 / 10

CRT-271
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-271 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-271 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99