Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-271 Exam Questions and Answers by alissa

Page: 8 / 10

Salesforce CRT-271 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification Preparation For Community Cloud Consultants
Exam Code: CRT-271 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Community Cloud
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: alissa
Question 32

Universal Condiments want to recognize active and respected Community Members with special Community types post on the reputation points that they are acquiring through their interactions within the Community. What feature is a good fit for Universal Condiments requirement?

Options:

A.

Reputation Types

B.

Reputation Categories

C.

Reputation Groups

D.

Reputation Levels

E.

Reputation Ranks

Discussion
Question 33

Universal Containers (UC) wants to collaborate with key members of their strategic Partners on deals and marketing initiatives. Sensitive information needs to be shared with confidence, and major opportunities must be tracked. No other Partners can have visibility to this collaboration. Different UC employees have access to different collaboration efforts.

How should the Administrator meet these requirements?

Select one or more of the following:

Options:

A.

Set up Unlisted Chatter groups and make the UC account manager the owner

B.

Set up Private Chatter groups and make the UC account manager the owner

C.

Build a custom Lightning Component and enable the sharing attribute

D.

Configure a Collaboration object with manual sharing

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 34

Universal Containers needs to use their corporate portal to authenticate Community users, allowing users access to the Community after they have successfully logged into the Portal. What should the Salesforce Admin do in the Communities to support this login requirement?

Options:

A.

Add Social-Sign-on to allow users to log in from the Portal without signing into the Community.

B.

Enable Guest User access in Communities to support seamless access to Communities from the Portal.

C.

Configure Single Sign-on in Salesforce and reuse the federated authentication providers in the Community.

D.

Enable Community login support for employees in the Portal configuration.

Discussion
Question 35

Universal Containers needs employees who already have access to Salesforce to get access to a Customer Community they have just launched. The employee Salesforce profiles have been added to the Community.

What should the Salesforce Admin do to give employees access to the Customer Community?

Options:

A.

Add public access to Chatter to the profile.

B.

Assign the Customers Community app to the Salesforce user profile.

C.

Request that employees with Salesforce access register as Community users.

D.

Enable the "View Global Header" permission for Salesforce users.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

CRT-271
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-271 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-271 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99