Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-271 Exam Questions and Answers by lennox

Page: 7 / 10

Salesforce CRT-271 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification Preparation For Community Cloud Consultants
Exam Code: CRT-271 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Community Cloud
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: lennox
Question 28

Universal Containers needs to create a Support Community with the following requirements: • Customer and partner users will be members of this community and use the Customer Community and Partner Community License, respectively. • A customer user should be able to see all cases opened for their account, including cases opened by their colleagues. • Customer users must be able to collaborate with all Community users. What two things should a Salesforce Admin do to accomplish this? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Select the Community User Visibility checkbox

B.

Enable Super User access for customer users

C.

Set up Delegated Admin access for customer users

D.

Create a Sharing Set on the Case object

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 29

Universal Containers builds a Community with public access to Knowledge Articles and Q&A. The developer builds a Visualforce page that shows Known Issues on their products. The developer uses a custom object to store Known Issues with an org-wide default sharing setting to Public Read/Write. Unauthenticated users receive an error message when they try to load the page. What should the Salesforce Admin do to troubleshoot this issue?

Options:

A.

Select 'Allow access without login' from Community Management

B.

Go to the Guest User profile and give access to the Visualforce page

C.

Change the org-wide default sharing to Public Full Access

D.

Dd the Guest User profile to the members in Community Management

Discussion
Question 30

Universal Containers is launching a support Community with the following requirements:• The Community will be launched on the existing Salesforce org leveraged by the internal support team. The Napili template must be used.• The following support channels need to be provided on the Community: Live Chat, Click to Call, and Case Creation Form.• They have 50 Salesforce Live Agent Licenses provisioned in their org. Which two actions should the Salesforce Admin take to meet these requirements? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Enable Live Agent in Community Settings

B.

Add a custom Live Agent Lightning component

C.

Set up Live Agent in Community Management

D.

Configure Live Agent in the Salesforce org

Discussion
Question 31

How is visibility to Articles Types controlled for Community Members?

Options:

A.

Community Settings

B.

User Record

C.

Community Manager

D.

E.

All Articles Types within the shared data categories and visible to Community Members.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 10

CRT-271
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-271 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-271 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99