Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-271 Exam Questions and Answers by gruffydd

Page: 9 / 10

Salesforce CRT-271 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification Preparation For Community Cloud Consultants
Exam Code: CRT-271 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Community Cloud
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: gruffydd
Question 36

Unauthenticated users are unable to some articles on a Universal Containers Community. Universal Containers have articles associated to the public knowledge base channel and topics associated to the correct data categories. How should the Salesforce admin troubleshoot this issue?

Select one or more of the following:

Options:

A.

Check the article type permissions on the guest user profile

B.

Enable public access for the Community in setup and the Guest user profile

C.

Create a new data category specifically for guest users to display articles

D.

Create a featured topic in the Community builder to display articles

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 37

Universal Containers needs to create a Navigation link to the company's website inside their Customer Service (Napili) Template-based Community.

Which standard functionality should be used to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Upload an HTML header in Community Management with Javascript that contains a link to the external website.

B.

Create a rich text field inside the Navigation object and include the website URL as an href link.

C.

Create a Navigation menu item inside Community Builder with External URL type.

D.

Update the Default Website Link property inside Property Editor to the company's website.

Discussion
Question 38

Universal Containers is launching a Community with the following requirements:

- Branding requirement is limited to logo and font.

- Configurable Navigation with the option to navigate to custom objects and records.

- Access to articles is limited per Date Category Visibility. 

Which template should the Salesforce Admin use to build this Community that will natively support these capabilities?

Options:

A.

Kokua

B.

Koa

C.

Customer Service (Napili)

D.

Aloha

Discussion
Question 39

One of the features of Salesforce Communities is being able to nest Topics (i.e. Level 1 (parent), Level 2, Level 3) what is the maximum number of topics you are able to create for each level?

Options:

A.

Level 1 = 25, Level 2 = 15, Level 3 = 10

B.

Level 1 = 20, Level 2 = 20, Level 3 = 20

C.

Level 1 = 10, Level 2 = 15, Level 3 = 20

D.

Level 1 = 25, Level 2 = 10, Level 3 = 10

E.

Level 1 = 35, Level 2 = 10, Level 3 = 15

Discussion