Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-271 Exam Questions and Answers by mae

Page: 5 / 10

Salesforce CRT-271 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification Preparation For Community Cloud Consultants
Exam Code: CRT-271 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Community Cloud
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: mae
Question 20

Universal Containers is rapidly expanding its partner network across Latin America and Europe and has received feedback that partner engagement has been hampered by the lack of resources in the partners native languages. Which three individual steps should a Community Cloud consultant take to provide a better experience for these international partners? Choose 3 answers

Select one or more of the following:

Options:

A.

Enable multiple languages in the Knowledge language settings

B.

Set up Translation Workbench and ensure translators are assigned

C.

Use the language selector component to let users select their preferred language

D.

Embed a link to Google Translate all pages

E.

Set up custom URLs to route users from country domains to the correct Community pages

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 21

Universal Containers needs to announce their upcoming Annual Conference to all members of their Customer Community.

In which two ways should this be set up? Choose 2 answers.

Options:

A.

In the Community Workspaces, target all Recommendations to a new Audience Type.

B.

In Community Builder, add the Featured Recommendations Component to the page.

C.

In the Community Workspaces, create the Recommendation.

D.

In the Community Workspaces, add a new Custom Recommendations Channel.

E.

In Community Builder, add the Recommendations Component to the page.

Discussion
Question 22

Universal Containers has a Community for partners and another Community for their customers. They want to give their partners access to their Community for customers as well. How should the Salesforce Admin do this?

Options:

A.

Include the partner profile as a member of the Community for customers.

B.

Create Partner users as members in the Customer Community and send login details to the users

C.

Add the Customer community to the Partner Community user profile

D.

Select the Enable Customer Community user option in the Partner contact in Salesforce

Discussion
Question 23

Northern Trail Outfitters uses Knowledge Articles to address customer questions in their Customer Service (Napili) Template-based Community. They need to know if these Articles are helpful to customers when they search for help in the Community.

What is the most efficient way for a Salesforce Admin to get this information from customers?

Options:

A.

Redirect customers to a survey form in an external website that captures their comments on the Knowledge Article.

B.

Create a customer survey using custom Lightning components and add it to the homepage.

C.

Build a custom Community page that shows the Knowledge Article and have custom fields to capture customer comments.

D.

Enable the article voting property on the Article Content component in the article detail page in the Community Builder.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 10

CRT-271
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-271 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-271 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99