Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-271 Exam Questions and Answers by mali

Page: 6 / 10

Salesforce CRT-271 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification Preparation For Community Cloud Consultants
Exam Code: CRT-271 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Community Cloud
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: mali
Question 24

Northern Trail Outfitters launches a Community using the Napili template. Community members report that they do NOT have a menu option to navigate to see their invoices. The Salesforce Admin has validated the following on the Community user profile: • Users Profile has Read Access on the Invoice Object • Users Profile has a tab visible for Invoice Object. What should the Salesforce Admin do to troubleshoot this issue?

Options:

A.

Verify that the Navigation Menu in Community Builder has 'Type: Salesforce Object' and 'Object Type: Invoices.'

B.

Verify that the Navigation Menu in Community Management has 'Type: Salesforce Object' and 'Object Type: Invoices.'

C.

Verify that the Invoices tab is under the Selected tab in Community Management

D.

Verify that the Invoices tab is under the Selected tab in Community Settings Setup

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 25

Universal Ketchup Containers are ready to start adding Members to their brand new Customer Plus Community. What steps would an administrator take to do this?

Options:

A.

Add the Member Profile to the Community

B.

Add the Member Profile to the Community then Navigate to the Contact Record and Enable the Contact as a Community User

C.

Add the Member Profile to the Community then Navigate to the Account record and enable Contact access to the Community

D.

Navigate to the Contact Record and Enable the Contact as a Community User

Discussion
Question 26

Universal Containers (UC) is launching a Partner Community for its resellers who have access to leads, opportunities, and dashboards. UC has the following requirements to support their partners during the sales cycle:

- UC can engage with partners during the sales cycle

- UC can have internal only discussions

- The channel manager can bring any UC employee to the discussion

- UC employees might have access to the partner community

How should a Salesforce administrator fulfil these requirements?

Select one or more of the following:

Options:

A.

Leverage the opportunity feed and group record layout access control

B.

Leverage private groups and record sharing the access control

C.

Leverage unlisted groups and record sharing for access control

D.

Leverage the opportunity feed and manual shares for access control

Discussion
Question 27

Universal Rideshares uses a Custom Object to capture vanpool driver information. The VP of Support wants to give members of the Napili template -based Community access to this information for their vanpools. What is the most efficient way to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

Create a Visualforce page for the Custom Object and add it as a tab in Community Management

B.

Create a Visualforce page for the Custom Object and add the Custom Object as a Navigation Menu item

C.

Create a Detail page for the Custom Object and add it as a tab in Community Management

D.

Create a Detail page for the Custom Object and add the Custom Object as a Navigation Menu item

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

CRT-271
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-271 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-271 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99