Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated CRT-271 Exam Questions and Answers by atlas

Page: 3 / 10

Salesforce CRT-271 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification Preparation For Community Cloud Consultants
Exam Code: CRT-271 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Community Cloud
Questions: 285 Q&A's Shared By: atlas
Question 12

Your company is using the Koa Community Template and wishes to add a new custom page what steps should you take to complete this?

Options:

A.

Install the Community Page Manager from the AppExchange

B.

Create a new page from in the Community Manager

C.

Create a new page in the Community Builder

D.

Clone an existing page in the Community Builder

E.

Ask your developer to create a new Visualforce Page

Discussion
Question 13

Universal Containers build a Community on the Customer Service (Napili) Template. The Salesforce Admin customised a few pages by adding custom-built Lightning components. The Salesforce Admin upgraded the template to the latest version.

What is the status of the custom Lightning components on the page after the upgrade?

Options:

A.

The Lightning components are on the page, but will NOT load until the Community is published.

B.

The Lightning components are NOT on the page, but are available in the Community Builder

C.

The Lightning components are neither on the page nor in the Community Builder

D.

The Lightning components are on the page and load as expected.

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 14

Wendy, the Community Manager at Regional Containers has come to you for advice on managing the Community (Community Manager & Community Builder) from a Mobile Device, what do you recommend?

Options:

A.

Navigate to the community URL and append /manage/one.app and you will be able login to the mobile community management site

B.

Wendy should access Community Manager and Community Builder via a Desktop browser only

C.

Wendy should download the OneCommunity Manager app where she will be able to make limited administrative changes to the Community

D.

Wendy should download the Salesforce1 app and access the Community Manager through the Salesforce1 switcher

Discussion
Question 15

Your company is using the Napili template and is expanding internationally and now requires your Community to support multiple languages what steps should you take to support this in your community?

Options:

A.

Multiple community languages are not supported5. Enable the Language Picker in the Community Builder and select the supported languages in Community Settings

B.

Select the available languages in the Setup Menu and drag the Language Picker onto the Community Template

C.

Enable Community Language Picker in the setup menu and select the supported languages in the Community Builder

D.

Enable the Language Picker in the Community Builder. Salesforce will automatically present a list of supported languages

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

CRT-271
PDF

$35  $99.99

CRT-271 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CRT-271 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99