Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Advanced-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by haleema

Page: 2 / 8

Salesforce Advanced-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: Advanced-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: haleema
Question 8

DreamHouse Realty wants to notify an assigned agent when an appointment Is booked on a custom object for one of their listed homes along with the total number of appointments booked so far. The administrator has configured a Roll-up Summary for the number of appointments as well as a flow to detect the creation of a new appointment

and send the information to the agent.

What consideration about process automation should the administrator be aware of to ensure the right Information is delivered?

Options:

A.

Only standard objects can be used with Roll-up Summary fields.

B.

Rows can only be triggered from the records created on standard objects.

C.

Roll-up Summary calculations will prevent a Mow from being triggered.

D.

Roll-up Summary calculations run after processes and workflows.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 9

The administrator at Cloud Kicks (CK) is troubleshooting why users are missing expected email alerts from an automated process. The investigation shows that CK is hitting its daily limit.

What should the administrator review to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Email Logs

B.

HTML Email Status Report

C.

Notification Delivery Settings

D.

Outbound Messages

Discussion
Question 10

AW Computing it running a special bundle deal on monitors and keyboards. Normally, discounts need VP approval, but this special bundle is pre-approved.

What should the administrator recommend for these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a separate price book.

B.

Implement CPQ.

C.

Remove the approval process.

D.

Enable Subscriptions.

Discussion
Question 11

Northern Trail Outfitters (NTO) wants to start using Salesforce for its HR recruiting process. NTO needs to ensure that every application is linked to both a job posting and an applicants can apply for more one job posting, and each job posting can have more than one application.

How should an administrator configure the objects?

Options:

A.

Make Job Application as a junction object with a master-detail relationship to Applications and a lookup relationship to Job Posting.

B.

Create Application as a junction object with a master- detail relations to Job Postings and a lookup relationship to Job Applications.

C.

Add applicants as a junction object with master-detail relationship to both Posting and Job Applications.

D.

Configure Job Application as a Junction object with master-detail relationship to both Application and Job Postings.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

Advanced-Administrator
PDF

$35  $99.99

Advanced-Administrator Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Advanced-Administrator PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99