Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Advanced-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by zuri

Page: 8 / 8

Salesforce Advanced-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: Advanced-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: zuri
Question 32

Northern Trail Outfitters requires the sales user to input a use case before moving the opportunity stage to qualified. A consultant has reviewed the business requirement and ran a report to check the state of data completion. When pulling a report for opportunities in the qualified stage or beyond, it appears that only 30% of records have a use case filled out with varying text strings.

What should the administrator recommend?

Options:

A.

Write a record-triggered flow that populates the Use Case field when an opportunity is closed.

B.

Create a validation rule and add the Use Case field to the Stage Guidance in Path.

C.

Make the Use Case field required on the master Opportunity layout.

D.

Use a quick action with the Use Case field in the layout, and add it as a Lightning component.

Discussion
Question 33

An administrator is given a .csv file of 5,000 leads with External Id and Status fields. They need to match existing and add new records with Data Loader.

What action should be taken to populate the Status field on the records and add new records?

Options:

A.

Export

B.

Update

C.

Insert

D.

Upsert

Discussion
Question 34

The administrator at Cloud Kicks is troubleshooting an issue one user is having with a flow. They have decided to add a debug log to that user.

What debug log category should be used?

Options:

A.

Workflow

B.

Callout

C.

System

D.

Database

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 35

AW Computing has implemented the Contacts to Multiple Accounts functionality. Users should be able to distinguish between contacts and related contacts.

What should the administrator do to configure the account page layout?

Options:

A.

Display both the contacts and the related contacts related lists.

B.

Display the related accounts related list on the page layout.

C.

Display the related contacts related list and add the direct field.

D.

Display the contacts related list and add the related field.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 8

Advanced-Administrator
PDF

$35  $99.99

Advanced-Administrator Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Advanced-Administrator PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99