Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Advanced-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by aura

Page: 3 / 8

Salesforce Advanced-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: Advanced-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: aura
Question 12

The administrator at Cloud Kicks needs to set up automation to update three fields on the Shipment custom object. Because of the effect these updates will have on some programmatic customizations, they need to happen in a very specific order.

How should the administrator configure the field updates to ensure the proper order.

Options:

A.

Create three workflow rules in order, one workflow rule for each field update.

B.

Create a process with one criteria node and three field updates in the correct order.

C.

Create a process with three criteria nodes and stop after each action.

D.

Create a workflow rule with three field updates entered in the correct order.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 13

Cloud Kicks (CK) does business directly with individual consumers (B2C) and large businesses (B2B). Some of CK's B2C customers are employed at its larger customer accounts and should be tracked under both.

Which two options will CK need to use to manage its customers' accounts?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Contacts to Multiple Accounts

B.

Leads

C.

Person Accounts

D.

Campaign Members

Discussion
Question 14

AW Computing (AVVC) has customers In multiple countries. AWC would li

Which two considerations should AWC be aware or prior to implementing this change to the existing system?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

When a currency is added to an organization's List of supported currencies, it cannot be deleted.

B.

Opportunities will only display sales In the customer's localized currency.

C.

Historical trend reports will only use the last dated exchange rate.

D.

Once enabled, advanced currency management cannot be disabled.

Discussion
Question 15

An administrator at Universal Containers has been asked to configure product schedules.

What should the administrator consider before enabling this feature?

Options:

A.

The Product Schedule is unavailable in Process Builder and Flow.

B.

Line Item Schedule is unavailable In Process Builder and Workflow.

C.

Customizable product schedule page layouts cannot be modified.

D.

To remove o product schedule completely, remove It from the standard price book.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

Advanced-Administrator
PDF

$35  $99.99

Advanced-Administrator Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Advanced-Administrator PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99