Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Advanced-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by kaia

Page: 5 / 8

Salesforce Advanced-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: Advanced-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: kaia
Question 20

DreamHouse Realty manages Its accounts and contacts In Salesforce using a B2C account model. The business has requested that third-party loan advisors be tracked in Salesforce along with the customers they work with.

Hour should the administrator track third-party financial advisors and the customers they work with?

Options:

A.

Create a Hierarchical lookup on Account to track loan advisors' customers.

B.

Set up Contacts to Multiple Accounts for loan advisors.

C.

Use a B2B Account Model to track loan advisors' customers.

D.

Use a Hierarchical lookup on Contact to track loan advisors' customers,

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 21

The distributors at Cloud Kicks are eligible for support based on a specific service contract-How should the administrator show this in Salesforce?

Options:

A.

Use entitlement management.

B.

Add a service contract to the record.

C.

Turn on Service Cloud.

D.

Build a new custom object.

Discussion
Question 22

An administrator is Informed that an employee has Just resigned and needs all access removed Immediately. This user is the owner of 4,000 records and the sole recipient or 57 email alerts. Management will need at least a month to find a replacement. The email administrator has already revoked their email access.

What action should be taken to ensure the user's access is immediately revoked?

Options:

A.

Go into the user record and uncheck the Lightning User checkbox.

B.

Go into the user record and freeze the user.

C.

Go into the user record and set the login hours to None'.

D.

Go into the user record and delete the user,

Discussion
Question 23

Users at AW Computing are receiving a duplicate message when they enter contacts with common first and last names. Management wants to improve the user experience but also keep the data Integrity of contacts.

What should an administrator implement for this issue?

Options:

A.

Update the matching method on the rule from fuzzy to exact for First Name and Last Name.

B.

Change the duplicate rule to report Instead of alert so the message is avoided.

C.

Include the Email field to the existing matching rule for a more exact match.

D.

Add a secondary matching rule to the duplicate rule to match on the associated customer.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

Advanced-Administrator
PDF

$35  $99.99

Advanced-Administrator Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Advanced-Administrator PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99