Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Advanced-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by veer

Page: 6 / 8

Salesforce Advanced-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (SP23)
Exam Code: Advanced-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: veer
Question 24

AW Computing uses a custom Invoice object to track invoices related to accounts. The administrator wants to use roll-up summary fields to view high-level information at a glance on the account record.

Which two considerations should an administrator remember about roll-up summary fields?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Roll-up types include COUNT, SUM, and AVG.

B.

Roll-up summary fields are created on the master side of a master-detail relationship.

C.

Roll-up summary fields prevent the conversion of a master-detail relationship to a lookup.

D.

Rollup fields are calculated prior to save.

Discussion
Question 25

Sales reps at AW Computing hove been reporting that contact phone numbers sometimes revert book to on old value after being updated.

What should the administrator do to resolve this issue?

Options:

A.

Schedule Apex jobs.

B.

Delete all workflow rules.

C.

Add an invocable process.

D.

Consolidate automation tools.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 26

AW Computing has several service plans it offers with its laptops. Management wants the sales team to focus on bringing in new business and to have the creation of the renewal opportunity for the service plans happen automatically.

What approach should the administrator take to automate the renewal process7

Options:

A.

Configure a time-based workflow to send an email reminder to the sales rep when the service plan expires.

B.

Create a dynamic Lightning page with rich text to remind the rep to create a renewal opportunity when the opportunity is closed won.

C.

Create a validation rule to prevent the rep from closing the opportunity until a renewal is associated.

D.

Configure a flow that will create the renewal based on the closed-won date and opportunity line items.

Discussion
Question 27

The administrator at Universal Containers recently rolled out Email-to-Case functionality. Even though a new record type was created and specified in the Email-to-Case settings, all incoming cases are receiving a different record type.

What is likely causing the record type discrepancy?

Options:

A.

The new Case Owner needs permissions to the new record type.

B.

The Automated Case User needs permissions to the new record type.

C.

A Case assignment rule is preventing the record type from being updated.

D.

A validation rule is preventing the record type from being updated.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

Advanced-Administrator
PDF

$35  $99.99

Advanced-Administrator Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Advanced-Administrator PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99