Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PRINCE2 Updated Prince2-Practitioner Exam Questions and Answers by timur

Page: 5 / 9

PRINCE2 Prince2-Practitioner Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
Exam Code: Prince2-Practitioner Dumps
Vendor: PRINCE2 Certification: PRINCE2 Certification
Questions: 282 Q&A's Shared By: timur
Question 20

Scenario:

The Ministry of Food Hygiene (MFH) has a quality management system which contains a document control process to manage all documentation requirements. The document control process was created by the MFH Quality Manager, who now maintains all of MFH's documents and performs an organization-wide configuration management role. The MFH Quality Manager will administer the configuration management procedure for the Restructuring project since this must comply with the MFH document control process.

According to PRINCE2, which statement about appointing the MFH Quality Manager to administer the configuration management procedure is correct?

Options:

A.

The MFH Quality Manager should administer the configuration management procedure on this project because this task should always be assigned to corporate or programme management.

B.

The MFH Quality Manager should only administer the configuration management procedure on one project at a time. If the MFH Quality Manager already performs this task on another project, another individual should be appointed.

C.

The MFH Quality Manager would be suitable to perform this task because he is the author of the document control process and is likely to have the knowledge required for this role.

Discussion
Question 21

Scenario:

The Ministry of Food Hygiene (MFH) has a quality management system which contains a document control process to manage all documentation requirements. The document control process was created by the MFH Quality Manager, who now maintains all of MFH's documents and performs an organization-wide configuration management role. The MFH Quality Manager will administer the configuration management procedure for the Restructuring project since this must comply with the MFH document control process.

What will be the impact on the benefits?

Options:

A.

Reduced savings, now £10m over 10 years.

B.

Increased savings of £5m over 10 years from the new initiative to centralize the services provided by the Facilities Division.

C.

An additional cost of £1.5m to deliver the services provided by the Facilities Division.

D.

Outsourcing project cost reduced by 50%.

Discussion
Question 22

Scenario:

According to PRINCE2, which statement about the Configuration Management Strategy for the Outsourcing project is correct?

Options:

A.

Every project needs a Configuration Management Strategy, even if the organization has existing configuration management standards, because every project has different circumstances.

B.

A separate Configuration Management Strategy will be required for each of the suppliers within this project because each will have a different way of managing and storing products.

C.

A Configuration Management Strategy is unnecessary for this project because the MFH document control process is documented. It is acceptable simply to reference this in the Quality Management Strategy.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 23

Scenario

Additional Information

During the initiation stage the Project Manager met with the Marketing Director to find out more about the requirements of the promotional calendar and recorded the following notes:

There has been a reduction in the order numbers at the MNO Manufacturing due in part to the increased marketing activities of its competitors. 10% of customers have not re-ordered in this financial year and staff morale is poor. A number of skilled staff have left as a result and replacement staff have not been recruited due to the reduced operation. If the project is successful, a recruitment campaign will be required to fill the existing staff vacancies and there may be a requirement for additional staff. Operational costs are likely to increase because skilled staff are expensive and difficult to find.

In financial terms, there were a total of 1,500 orders in the last financial year, each with an average profit of £2k. The Marketing department believes that sending a promotional calendar to our current and prospective customers would increase orders by at least 10% with a minimum of 10 further orders from the list of prospective customers within 12 months from the date of distribution.

The Marketing Director will be funding the project from the business marketing budget. She believes that the effect of a good company image portrayed by a successful calendar would last into a second year. She has forecast the same increase in orders for a second year and predicts that the annual employee satisfaction survey will show a measurable improvement in staff morale.

A number of alternatives were explored, including:

• 20% discount for all repeat customers - not cost-effective and very short term
  • A promotional calendar as a free Christmas gift - would target current and prospective customers and the benefits would last into a second year
  • A series of television and press advertisements was too expensive
  • A direct mail shot to all customers - benefit would be short term
  • Creation of an internet website - would not suit all customers

The calendar is seen as the favored option, as long as the company's competitors do not increase their marketing activity. Whilst the Marketing department wants a very high quality, glossy product, the project management team must be aware of the cost this will incur.

Using the Project Scenario and the additional Information provided for this question In the Scenario Booklet, answer the following question.

Which 2 statements correctly define a Business Case risk which should be recorded under the Major risks heading?

Options:

A.

Operational costs will increase as a result of the recruitment campaign.

B.

The prepared calendar pack is to be delivered to the printers by the first week in December.

C.

If the calendar quality is poor customers will not use it, creating the reverse effect and reducing orders further.

D.

If any competitors launch a calendar at the same time this will reduce the impact of the MNO calendar and benefits will be reduced.

E.

Staff morale will improve as a result of the promotional calendar.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 9

Prince2-Practitioner
PDF

$35  $99.99

Prince2-Practitioner Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Prince2-Practitioner PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99