Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PRINCE2 Updated Prince2-Practitioner Exam Questions and Answers by emelia

Page: 4 / 9

PRINCE2 Prince2-Practitioner Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
Exam Code: Prince2-Practitioner Dumps
Vendor: PRINCE2 Certification: PRINCE2 Certification
Questions: 282 Q&A's Shared By: emelia
Question 16

Which of the following statements is False regarding the Risk Management Strategy?

Options:

A.

It captures and maintains all relevant information on identified threats and opportunities

B.

It documents the risk tolerances

C.

It documents the approach to risk

D.

It identifies responsibilities towards risk for the project

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 17

Scenario

A photographer from Portraits Ltd, a professional photographic company, has taken on the role of Team Manager after taking some time to understand the requirements of the project. A contract for their services has been set up and is being monitored by the Purchasing Manager and a Work Package has been agreed. This contract specifies that the photographer must arrange a meeting with the Engineering Manager to establish a schedule for the photo sessions to minimize the impact on the Engineering staff. This meeting should have occurred by now.

The Engineering Manager was made aware of this requirement but when asked he reported that he has received no communication from the photographer. The Project Manager has tried to call the photographer and has had no response. The Project Manager believes there is a risk that Portraits Ltd are overbooking work and prioritizing other clients' work. If Portraits ltd do not deliver on schedule the project will be delayed and the expected benefits will be reduced.

The contract is to be reviewed and Portraits Ltd reminded of their agreement.

The project is now in stage 2. The Project Manager has heard about the possibility of a competitor also producing a calendar to be delivered earlier than the target date for this project. There is a threat that the early release of a competitor's calendar may weaken the impact of the MNO Manufacturing Company calendar, thereby reducing the anticipated benefits of the Calendar project.

Which 2 statements should be recorded under the Proximity heading?

Options:

A.

Proximity categories for this project are: Imminent; Within the stage; Within the project; Beyond the project.

B.

The risk of MFH having no outsourcing experience will be categorized as Stage 4 proximity.

C.

Imminent risks are those which may occur within two weeks.

D.

Any risk with a proximity category of imminent will be estimated as having a very high impact.

E.

The risk of staff leaving the organization will be categorized as beyond the project proximity.

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following statements best describes what a risk owner is?

Options:

A.

Best placed to keep an eye on the risk

B.

Carry out the response actions to a risk

C.

Responsible for management, monitoring and control of all aspects of a risk

D.

Reports to the project manager regularly on the status of a risk

Discussion
Question 19

Who would be responsible for maintaining the Configuration Item Records?

Options:

A.

Project Manager

B.

Project Support

C.

Project Assurance

D.

Team Manager

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

Prince2-Practitioner