Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-SP Exam Questions and Answers by leonidas

Page: 2 / 11

PMI PMI-SP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Scheduling Professional
Exam Code: PMI-SP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 323 Q&A's Shared By: leonidas
Question 8

A project manager is reviewing her project performance. Her project has a BAC of $950,000 and is currently 40 percent complete, though it was scheduled to be 45 percent complete at this time. Her project has spent $387,526. Management would like to know if there is a schedule variance. What is the planned value for this project?

Options:

A.

-$47,500

B.

C.

$427,500

D.

Discussion
Question 9

You are the project manager for your organization. You have recently noted some risks associated with some of the activities in your project. These risks can have schedule and costs impacts on your project and you need to address the risks through qualitative and quantitative analysis to confirm the depth of possible impact. Where should you document the risk information concerning the activities in your project schedule?

Options:

A.

Risk management plan

B.

Schedule management plan

C.

Risk register

D.

Activity attributes

Discussion
Question 10

You are working with your project team to identify the project activities within your project. Which of the following is NOT a tool and technique that will be useful in defining the project activities?

Options:

A.

Decomposition

B.

Rolling wave plan

C.

Precedence diagramming method

D.

Templates

Discussion
Question 11

You work as the project manager for Blue Well Inc. You are working with your project team to schedule the days the project work will take place. You have created a project network diagram as shown in the figure:

Questions 11

Based on this diagram, find out the earliest day on which Activity G can be started.

Options:

A.

Day 13

B.

Day 7

C.

Day 22

D.

Day 17

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 2 / 11

PMI-SP
PDF

$35  $99.99

PMI-SP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PMI-SP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99