Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-SP Exam Questions and Answers by saanvi

Page: 4 / 11

PMI PMI-SP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Scheduling Professional
Exam Code: PMI-SP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 323 Q&A's Shared By: saanvi
Question 16

You are the project manager for the NQQ Project for your organization. You and the project team are creating the activity list for the NQQ Project. You have instructed the project team members that they should include an activity identifier and a scope of work description for each activity in the activity list. Why is this information needed?

Options:

A.

To track the work to the project requirements

B.

To maintain profit and loss statements for the project

C.

To help the project team understand what work is required to be completed

D.

To communicate the work to be completed to the project stakeholders

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following techniques is used to perform progressive elaboration planning where the work to be accomplished in the near future is planned in detail at a low level of the work breakdown structure?

Options:

A.

Imminent activity management

B.

Predecessor-only diagramming

C.

Rolling wave planning

D.

Decomposition

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 18

You work as a project manager for BlueWell Inc. You would like to crash your project to help the project schedule to get back on track. What is the primary danger of crashing?

Options:

A.

Crashing increases project costs.

B.

Crashing is a top-down approach to project completion.

C.

Crashing restricts resource utilization.

D.

Crashing always increases project risks.

Discussion
Question 19

Vicky is the project sponsor of Robert's project. She has requested several changes for the project scope and these changes have, of course, been approved. Robert needs to incorporate the project scope changes into the activity list. Where else should Robert reflect these project changes?

Options:

A.

Project final report

B.

Scope baseline

C.

Quality control mechanism

D.

Cost baseline

Discussion
Page: 4 / 11

PMI-SP