Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-SP Exam Questions and Answers by eleri

Page: 3 / 11

PMI PMI-SP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Scheduling Professional
Exam Code: PMI-SP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 323 Q&A's Shared By: eleri
Question 12

Beth works as a project manager for BlueWell Inc. Which of the following tools and techniques of Administer Procurements process will Beth use to manage contracts, and procurement documentation and records?

Options:

A.

Records Management System

B.

Performance reporting

C.

Inspection and Audit

D.

Payment System

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 13

You are the project manager of the NNN Project. Stakeholders in the two-year project have requested to send status reports to them via email every week. You have agreed and are sending the reports on each Thursday. After six months of the project, the stakeholders are pleased with the project progress and they would like you to reduce the status reports to every two weeks. What process will examine the change to this project process and implement it in the project?

Options:

A.

Project change control process

B.

Perform integrated change control process

C.

Configuration management

D.

Communications management

Discussion
Question 14

Holly is the project manager of the NDS project and she is 85 percent complete with her project though she should be 95 percent complete. Her project has a BAC of $9,850,400 and she has spent $8,011,221 to date. What is Holly's schedule variance for this project?

Options:

A.

$163,626

B.

$130,901

C.

-$985,040

D.

Discussion
Question 15

You are the project manager of the OOI Project and you're forty percent complete with this project. The project has a BAC of $2,345,650 and you have spent $950,000 to date. Based on your aggressive scheduling you should be at the 45 percent milestone today, but due to some early delays you're running late. What is the planned value of your project?

Options:

A.

$950,000

B.

$2,375,000

C.

$1,055,543

D.

$938,260

Discussion
Page: 3 / 11

PMI-SP