Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-SP Exam Questions and Answers by reagan

Page: 7 / 11

PMI PMI-SP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Scheduling Professional
Exam Code: PMI-SP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 323 Q&A's Shared By: reagan
Question 28

You are the project manager of the OOI Project and you're forty percent complete with this project. The project has a BAC of $2,345,650 and you have spent $950,000 to date. Based on your aggressive scheduling you should at the 45 percent milestone today, but due to some early delays you're running late. What is the schedule variance of your project?

Options:

A.

-$29,350

B.

-$117,282

C.

-$938,260

D.

-$11,740

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following scheduling techniques identifies the successor activities and the predecessor activities to assist the project manager in sequencing the project work?

Options:

A.

Precedence Diagramming Method

B.

Schedule network template

C.

Dependency determination

D.

Activity on the Node

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 30

Andy works as the project manager for Bluewell Inc. He is developing the schedule for the project. There are eight tools and techniques that a project manager can use to develop the project schedule. Which of the following is a tool and technique for the Schedule Development process?

Options:

A.

Schedule compression

B.

Reserve analysis

C.

Variance analysis

D.

Expert judgment

Discussion
Question 31

Tom is the project manager of the HQQ Project. His project has a schedule variance of -$34,500 due to some errors early in the project. Management would like to know how Tom will respond to these variances. What action can help Tom to manage the errors in the project and to ensure that the errors would not occur again?

Options:

A.

Lesson learned documentation

B.

Risk analysis

C.

Preventive action

D.

Corrective action

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

PMI-SP