Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-SP Exam Questions and Answers by alicja

Page: 5 / 11

PMI PMI-SP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Scheduling Professional
Exam Code: PMI-SP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 323 Q&A's Shared By: alicja
Question 20

What project management plan will document the time frame and frequency for the distribution of required information?

Options:

A.

Scope Management Plan

B.

Communications Management Plan

C.

Stakeholder Management Plan

D.

Schedule Management Plan

Discussion
Question 21

You are the project manager of the NGG Project. This project will be using a new material that the project team has never worked with before. You'd like to use some preventive action to ensure that the installation of the new materials is successful in the project. Which one of the following project actions is an example of the best preventive action for this project?

Options:

A.

Hire a subject matter expert to train the project team how to install the materials.

B.

Purchase additional materials so in case the team wastes materials during their installation.

C.

Hire a subject matter expert to install the new materials.

D.

Create incentive by rewarding the project team if they don't waste the materials.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 22

You have 83 project stakeholders from all across your organization. Some of the stakeholders, such as functional management, require weekly communication from you, while other stakeholders, such as the end users, only need quarterly progress updates. Where can you record this communication requirements based on your stakeholder analysis?

Options:

A.

Project communications management plan

B.

Project reporting structure

C.

Project schedule

D.

Project scope management plan

Discussion
Question 23

You work as the project manager for BlueWell Inc. You are reviewing and regulating the progress to meet the performance objectives defined in the project management plan. Mark, a trainee, has a doubt related to the inputs of monitor and control project work. Which of the following is the input to monitor and control project work?

Options:

A.

Project document updates

B.

Expert judgment

C.

Performance report

D.

Project management plan updates

Discussion
Page: 5 / 11

PMI-SP