Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PMI Updated PMI-SP Exam Questions and Answers by nolan

Page: 9 / 11

PMI PMI-SP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PMI Scheduling Professional
Exam Code: PMI-SP Dumps
Vendor: PMI Certification: PMI Certification
Questions: 323 Q&A's Shared By: nolan
Question 36

Your project has a BAC of $750,000 and is 75 percent complete. According to your plan, however, your project should actually be 80 percent complete. You have spent $575,000 of your project budget to reach this point and you are worried about the project not being able to complete based on your current project budget. What is the to-complete performance index for this project?

Options:

A.

B.

-$16,677

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 37

You work as a project manager for ABC Inc. You are currently overseeing a project on a high-rise building site. Your prime concern is to ensure that cranes are used effectively for moving materials. You also have to ensure that delivery trucks do not have to wait in a queue and that workers on the upper floors are able to get their deliveries on time. Which type of scheduling would be required in such a scenario?

Options:

A.

Critical path scheduling

B.

Time-oriented scheduling

C.

Resource-oriented scheduling

D.

Network scheduling

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 38

You are the project manager for your organization. You are working on creating the activity list so that you can create the project schedule. This current project is similar to a project you have completed for your company. You and the project team decide to use the previous project as a template for your current project. A template can help you and the project team do all of the following except for which one?

Options:

A.

Identify typical schedule milestones.

B.

Create parametric estimates for repetitive activities.

C.

Save time creating activity duration estimates.

D.

Import activity attributes.

Discussion
Question 39

You are the project manager of a project that has a budget of $675,000 and you have completed 40 percent of the project work. Your project is supposed to be 60 percent complete but you are actually only 40 percent complete. Due to some errors, however, you have actually spent $335,000 of the budget. Management wants to know what the project's cost performance index (CPI) is. What value do you report?

Options:

A.

-$135,000

B.

C.

D.

-$65,000

Discussion
Page: 9 / 11

PMI-SP
PDF

$35  $99.99