Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PECB Updated ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer Exam Questions and Answers by gia

Page: 2 / 5

PECB ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam
Exam Code: ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer Dumps
Vendor: PECB Certification: ISO 27001
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: gia
Question 8

Scenario 3: Socket Inc is a telecommunications company offering mainly wireless products and services. It uses MongoDB. a document model database that offers high availability, scalability, and flexibility.

Last month, Socket Inc. reported an information security incident. A group of hackers compromised its MongoDB database, because the database administrators did not change its default settings, leaving it without a password and publicly accessible.

Fortunately. Socket Inc. performed regular information backups in their MongoDB database, so no information was lost during the incident. In addition, a syslog server allowed Socket Inc. to centralize alllogs in one server. The company found out that no persistent backdoor was placed and that the attack was not initiated from an employee inside the company by reviewing the event logs that record user faults and exceptions.

To prevent similar incidents in the future, Socket Inc. decided to use an access control system that grants access to authorized personnel only. The company also implemented a control in order to define and implement rules for the effective use of cryptography, including cryptographic key management, to protect the database from unauthorized access The implementation was based on all relevant agreements, legislation, and regulations, and the information classification scheme. To improve security and reduce the administrative efforts, network segregation using VPNs was proposed.

Lastly, Socket Inc. implemented a new system to maintain, collect, and analyze information related to information security threats, and integrate information security into project management.

Based on scenario 3. which information security control of Annex A of ISO/IEC 27001 did Socket Inc. implement by establishing a new system to maintain, collect, and analyze information related to information security threats?

Options:

A.

Annex A 5.5 Contact with authorities

B.

Annex A 5 7 Threat Intelligence

C.

Annex A 5.13 Labeling of information

Discussion
Question 9

Scenario 7: InfoSec is a multinational corporation headquartered in Boston, MA, which provides professional electronics, gaming, and entertainment services. After facing numerous information security incidents, InfoSec has decided to establish teams and implement measures to prevent potential incidents in the future

Emma, Bob. and Anna were hired as the new members of InfoSec's information security team, which consists of a security architecture team, an incident response team (IRT) and a forensics team Emma's job is to create information security plans, policies, protocols, and training to prepare InfoSec to respond to incidents effectively Emma and Bob would be full-time employees of InfoSec, whereas Anna was contracted as an external consultant.

Bob, a network expert, will deploy a screened subnet network architecture This architecture will isolate the demilitarized zone (OMZ) to which hosted public services are attached and InfoSec's publicly accessible resources from their private network Thus, InfoSec will be able to block potential attackers from causing unwanted events inside the company's network. Bob is also responsible for ensuring that a thorough evaluation of the nature of an unexpected event is conducted, including the details on how the event happened and what or whom it might affect.

Anna will create records of the data, reviews, analysis, and reports in order to keep evidence for the purpose of disciplinary and legal action, and use them to prevent future incidents. To do the work accordingly, she should be aware of the company's information security incident management policy beforehand

Among others, this policy specifies the type of records to be created, the place where they should be kept, and the format and content that specific record types should have.

Based on this scenario, answer the following question:

Based on his tasks, which team is Bob part of?

Options:

A.

Security architecture team

B.

Forensics team

C.

Incident response team

Discussion
Question 10

A company decided to use an algorithm that analyzes various attributes of customer behavior, such as browsing patterns and demographics, and groups customers based on their similar characteristics. This way. the company will be able to identify frequent buyers and trend-followers, among others. What type of machine learning this the company using?

Options:

A.

Decision tree machine learning

B.

Supervised machine learning

C.

Unsupervised machine learning

Discussion
Question 11

Kyte. a company that has an online shopping website, has added a Q&A section to its website; however, its Customer Service Department almost never provides answers to users' questions. Which principle of an effective communication strategy has Kyte not followed?

Options:

A.

Clarity

B.

Appropriateness

C.

Responsiveness

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Page: 2 / 5

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99