Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PECB Updated ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer Exam Questions and Answers by liberty

Page: 5 / 5

PECB ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam
Exam Code: ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer Dumps
Vendor: PECB Certification: ISO 27001
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: liberty
Question 20

Scenario 10: NetworkFuse develops, manufactures, and sells network hardware. The company has had an operational information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001 requirements and a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001 for approximately two years. Recently, it has applied for a j^ombined certification audit in order to obtain certification against ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001.

After selecting the certification body, NetworkFuse prepared the employees for the audit The company decided to not conduct a self-evaluation before the audit since, according to the top management, it was not necessary. In addition, it ensured the availability of documented information, including internal audit reports and management reviews, technologies in place, and the general operations of the ISMS and the QMS. However, the company requested from the certification body that the documentation could not be carried off-site

However, the audit was not performed within the scheduled days because NetworkFuse rejected the audit team leader assigned and requested their replacement The company asserted that the same audit team leader issued a recommendation for certification to its main competitor, which, for the company's top management, was a potential conflict of interest. The request was not accepted by the certification body

The certification body rejected NetworkFuse's request to change the audit team leader. Is this acceptable? Refer to scenario 10.

Options:

A.

No, because an auditee cannot request the rejection of an audit team member

B.

Yes, because NetworkFuse did not give a valid reason to support their claims

C.

No, auditee's requests for the replacement of auditors must be accepted

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 21

A small organization that is implementing an ISMS based on ISO/lEC 27001 has decided to outsource the internal audit function to a third party. Is this acceptable?

Options:

A.

Yes, outsourcing the internal audit function to a third party is often a better option for small organizations to demonstrate independence and impartiality

B.

No, the organizations cannot outsource the internal audit function to a third party because during internal audit, the organization audits its own system

C.

No, the outsourcing of the internal audit function may compromise the independence and impartiality of the internal audit team

Discussion
Question 22

Scenario 7: InfoSec is a multinational corporation headquartered in Boston, MA, which provides professional electronics, gaming, and entertainment services. After facing numerous information security incidents, InfoSec has decided to establish teams and implement measures to prevent potential incidents in the future

Emma, Bob. and Anna were hired as the new members of InfoSec's information security team, which consists of a security architecture team, an incident response team (IRT) and a forensics team Emma's job is to create information security plans, policies, protocols, and training to prepare InfoSec to respond to incidents effectively Emma and Bob would be full-time employees of InfoSec, whereas Anna was contracted as an external consultant.

Bob, a network expert, will deploy a screened subnet network architecture This architecture will isolate the demilitarized zone (OMZ) to which hosted public services are attached and InfoSec's publicly accessible resources from their private network Thus, InfoSec will be able to block potential attackers from causing unwanted events inside the company's network. Bob is also responsible for ensuring that a thorough evaluation of the nature of an unexpected event is conducted, including the details on how the event happened and what or whom it might affect.

Anna will create records of the data, reviews, analysis, and reports in order to keep evidence for the purpose of disciplinary and legal action, and use them to prevent future incidents. To do the work accordingly, she should be aware of the company's information security incident management policy beforehand

Among others, this policy specifies the type of records to be created, the place where they should be kept, and the format and content that specific record types should have.

Based on scenario 7, what should Anna be aware of when gathering data?

Options:

A.

The use of the buffer zone that blocks potential attacks coming from malicious websites where data can be collected

B.

The type of data that helps prevent future occurrences of information security incidents

C.

The collection and preservation of records

Discussion
Question 23

Scenario 6: Skyver offers worldwide shipping of electronic products, including gaming consoles, flat-screen TVs. computers, and printers. In order to ensure information security, the company has decided to implement an information security management system (ISMS) based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.

Colin, the company's best information security expert, decided to hold a training and awareness session for the personnel of the company regarding the information security challenges and other information security-related controls. The session included topics such as Skyver's information security approaches and techniques for mitigating phishing and malware.

One of the participants in the session is Lisa, who works in the HR Department. Although Colin explains the existing Skyver's information security policies and procedures in an honest and fair manner, she finds some of the issues being discussed too technical and does not fully understand the session. Therefore, in a lot of cases, she requests additional help from the trainer and her colleagues

Based on the last paragraph of scenario 6, which principles of an effective communication strategy did Colin NOT follow?

Options:

A.

Transparency and credibility

B.

Credibility and responsiveness

C.

Appropriateness and clarity

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer
PDF

$35  $99.99