Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PECB Updated ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer Exam Questions and Answers by mahnoor

Page: 3 / 5

PECB ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam
Exam Code: ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer Dumps
Vendor: PECB Certification: ISO 27001
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: mahnoor
Question 12

The incident management process of an organization enables them to prepare for and respond to information security incidents. In addition, the organization has procedures in place for assessing information security events. According to ISO/IEC 27001, what else must an incident management process include?

Options:

A.

Processes for using knowledge gained from information security incidents

B.

Establishment of two information security incident response teams

C.

Processes for handling information security incidents of suppliers as defined in their agreements

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 13

Scenario 7: InfoSec is a multinational corporation headquartered in Boston, MA, which provides professional electronics, gaming, and entertainment services. After facing numerous information security incidents, InfoSec has decided to establish teams and implement measures to prevent potential incidents in the future

Emma, Bob. and Anna were hired as the new members of InfoSec's information security team, which consists of a security architecture team, an incident response team (IRT) and a forensics team Emma's job is to create information security plans, policies, protocols, and training to prepare InfoSec to respond to incidents effectively Emma and Bob would be full-time employees of InfoSec, whereas Anna was contracted as an external consultant.

Bob, a network expert, will deploy a screened subnet network architecture This architecture will isolate the demilitarized zone (OMZ) to which hosted public services are attached and InfoSec's publicly accessible resources from their private network Thus, InfoSec will be able to block potential attackers from causing unwanted events inside the company's network. Bob is also responsible for ensuring that a thorough evaluation of the nature of an unexpected event is conducted, including the details on how the event happened and what or whom it might affect.

Anna will create records of the data, reviews, analysis, and reports in order to keep evidence for the purpose of disciplinary and legal action, and use them to prevent future incidents. To do the workaccordingly, she should be aware of the company's information security incident management policy beforehand

Among others, this policy specifies the type of records to be created, the place where they should be kept, and the format and content that specific record types should have.

According to scenario 7, a demilitarized zone (DMZ) is deployed within InfoSec's network. What type of control has InfoSec implemented in this case?

Options:

A.

Detective

B.

Preventive

C.

Corrective

Discussion
Question 14

Scenario 4: TradeB. a commercial bank that has just entered the market, accepts deposits from its clients and offers basic financial services and loans for investments. TradeB has decided to implement an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001 Having no experience of a management [^system implementation, TradeB's top management contracted two experts to direct and manage the ISMS implementation project.

First, the project team analyzed the 93 controls of ISO/IEC 27001 Annex A and listed only the security controls deemed applicable to the company and their objectives Based on this analysis, they drafted the Statement of Applicability. Afterward, they conducted a risk assessment, during which they identified assets, such as hardware, software, and networks, as well as threats and vulnerabilities, assessed potential consequences and likelihood, and determined the level of risks based on three nonnumerical categories (low, medium, and high). They evaluated the risks based on the risk evaluation criteria and decided to treat only the high risk category They also decided to focus primarily on the unauthorized use of administrator rights and system interruptions due to several hardware failures by establishing a new version of the access control policy, implementing controls to manage and control user access, and implementing a control for ICT readiness for business continuity

Lastly, they drafted a risk assessment report, in which they wrote that if after the implementation of these security controls the level of risk is below the acceptable level, the risks will be accepted

Based on scenario 4, the fact that TradeB defined the level of risk based on three nonnumerical categories indicates that;

Options:

A.

The level of risk will be evaluated against qualitative criteria

B.

The level of risk will be defined using a formula

C.

The level of risk will be evaluated using quantitative analysis

Discussion
Question 15

Scenario 9: OpenTech provides IT and communications services. It helps data communication enterprises and network operators become multi-service providers During an internal audit, its internal auditor, Tim, has identified nonconformities related to the monitoring procedures He identified and evaluated several system Invulnerabilities.

Tim found out that user IDs for systems and services that process sensitive information have been reused and the access control policy has not been followed After analyzing the root causes of this nonconformity, the ISMS project manager developed a list of possible actions to resolve the nonconformity. Then, the ISMS project manager analyzed the list and selected the activities that would allow the elimination of the root cause and the prevention of a similar situation in the future. These activities were included in an action plan The action plan, approved by the top management, was written as follows:

A new version of the access control policy will be established and new restrictions will be created to ensure that network access is effectively managed and monitored by the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Department

The approved action plan was implemented and all actions described in the plan were documented.

Based on scenario 9, OpenTech has taken all the actions needed, except____________.

Options:

A.

Corrective actions

B.

Preventive actions

C.

Permanent corrections

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

ISO-IEC-27001-Lead-Implementer
PDF

$35  $99.99