Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1066-23 Exam Questions and Answers by cayden

Page: 4 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1066-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Planning and Collaboration Cloud 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1066-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Questions: 109 Q&A's Shared By: cayden
Question 16

Each of your planners is responsible for a different geography and set of product lines, so each planner needs to see just their own set of data, analyses and dashboards.

How do you configure the application so each planner can have their own custom dashboard viewable only to themselves?

Options:

A.

Create public page layouts that are tailored to specific business needs.

B.

Create private page layouts that are tailored to specific business needs.

C.

You cannot create custom dashboards by user.

D.

Enable layout security checkbox in the Administer Planning Security

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 17

Which KPIs are available to measure forecasting accuracy and specify how these measures aggregated from item-organization level to higher levels.

Options:

A.

MAPE, MAD, and Bias are used to measure forecast accuracy. MAD and Bias are aggregated using sum. MAPE is aggregated using weighted average.

B.

MAPE, MAD, and Bias are used to measure forecast accuracy. MAPE and Bias are aggregated using weighted average. MAD is aggregated using sum.

C.

MAPE, MFE, and Bias are used to measure forecast accuracy. MAPE and Bias are aggregated using weighted average. MFE is aggregated using sum.

D.

MAPE, MFE, and Bias are used to measure forecast accuracy. MAPE and MFE are aggregated using weighted average. Bias is aggregated using sum.

Discussion
Question 18

Which release recommendation parameter can you utilize to govern the behavior of the auto-release process?

Options:

A.

Release Only by User

B.

Auto-Release Interval in Days

C.

Auto-Release Planned Order Time Fence

D.

Quick Release Time Fence

E.

Compression Days Tolerance for Automatic Release

Discussion
Question 19

It is now January 2023. Your customer has loaded 3 years worth of shipment history (for 1/1/20 through 12/31/22) and wants to generate a monthly forecast for 2023 based on two years of shipment history.

When creating a demand plan, which two plan scope and demand plan options should your customer use? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

For demand plan option, add forecast shipments as forecasting profile, and enter historical buckets as 24.

B.

For demand plan option, add forecast shipments as forecasting profile, enter history start date as 1/1/21. forecast start date as 1/1/23. and enter forecast end date as 12/31/23.

C.

For demand plan option, add forecast shipments as forecasting profile, enter history start date as 1/1/21. enter history end date as 12/31/22. and enter forecast start date as 1/1/23.

D.

For demand plan option, add forecast shipments as forecasting profile, enter historical buckets as 24. and enter forecast buckets as 12.

E.

For plan scope, select plan horizon as 12 months, forecasting calendar as Gregorian, and forecasting time level as month.

F.

For plan scope, select plan horizon days as 365. forecasting calendar as Gregorian, and forecasting time level as month.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 7

1z0-1066-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1066-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1066-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99