Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1066-23 Exam Questions and Answers by callan

Page: 2 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1066-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Planning and Collaboration Cloud 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1066-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Questions: 109 Q&A's Shared By: callan
Question 8

Which is NOT a legitimate way to launch a plan?

Options:

A.

When editing plan options, click Save and Run.

B.

From Setup & Maintenance, in the Planning functional area, select a plan and click the Run icon.

C.

Launch via a scheduled process.

D.

From Manage Plans, select a plan in the search results, and select Run Plan from the Actions menu.

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 9

Your customer wants to display a numeric measure in both pound and kilogram Units of Measure (UOM) on a table. Describe the configuration steps to display a measure in two UOMs.

Options:

A.

Open a table and select Actions, View Table Configuration and click UOM tab. Select primary UOM as pound and secondary UOM as kilogram.

B.

Open a table and select View, Format Measures to find the measure. Now select pound as primary UOM and kilogram as secondary UOM.

C.

Open a table and select Actions, View Table Configuration and click Measure tab. Find the measure, duplicate the measure, and rename it. Now select pound as UOM for the original measure and kilogram as UOM for the duplicated measure.

D.

Open a table and select View, Format Measures to find the measure. Duplicate the measure and rename it. Now select pound as UOM for the original measure and kilogram as UOM for the duplicated measure.

Discussion
Question 10

Which two statements are true about the seeded (predefined) Contract Manufacturing roles? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Users with the Supply Chain Operations Manager role can access the Supply Chain Collaboration work area.

B.

Users with the Contract Manufacturer role can access the Supplier Portal to upload their production updates.

C.

Users with the Supplier Inventory Manager role don't need access to the Supplier Portal because they already have access to the Supply Chain Collaboration work area.

D.

Users with the Supply Chain Operations Manager role need access to the Supplier Portal to see their updates and what's in progress.

E.

Users with the Supplier Inventory Manager role can access the Supplier Portal.

Discussion
Question 11

During implementation, the customer would like to use safety stock planning parameters. However, they would like to uncheck "Safety stock change interval to all items." What will the results be if they choose to uncheck this parameter?

Options:

A.

Safety stock will not be calculated at all for this plan.

B.

This option will require a min/max quantity for this parameter even though it will not be used.

C.

Safety stock will use a smoothing method to calculate the safety stock within change interval to determine the level of safety stock needed without this parameter.

D.

Safety stock change interval will only apply to items with Days of Cover safety stock method.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

1z0-1066-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1066-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1066-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99