Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1066-23 Exam Questions and Answers by jago

Page: 5 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1066-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Planning and Collaboration Cloud 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1066-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Questions: 109 Q&A's Shared By: jago
Question 20

Which four types of supplies can be reserved to a sales order in the inventory? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

Work orders

B.

On-hand inventory

C.

Purchase requisitions

D.

Purchase orders

E.

Transfer orders

F.

Planned Orders

Discussion
Question 21

Demand is high leading up to the Christmas holiday every year between Dec 20 and Dec 24 and not on Christmas day (Dec 25). Your customer has two demand plans. Describe the steps to model Christmas causal factor in both demand plans.

Options:

A.

Open a demand plan and add a new customer specific Christmas causal factor. Create a table displaying the causal factor measure and relevant time period and modify as required. Causal factor changes in this demand plan will reflect in the 2nd demand plan also.

B.

Open a demand plan and add a new customer specific Christmas causal factor. Create a table displaying the causal factor measure and relevant time period and modify as required. Causal factor changes are plan specific, so repeat the steps in the 2nd demand plan.

C.

Use FBDI to create a new customer specific Christmas causal factor. Place value of 1 from Dec 20 to Dec 34. Causal factor upload to one demand plan will reflect in the 2nd demand plan also.

D.

Use FBDI to create a new customer specific Christmas causal factor. Place value of 1 from Dec 20 to Dec 24. Causal factor changes are plan specific, so repeat the steps in the 2nd demand plan.

E.

Open a demand plan and edit Christmas casual factor measure. Place value of one from Dec 20 to Dec 24 and zero for non-impacted days including Dec 25. Causal factor changes in this demand plan will reflect in the 2nd demand plan also.

F.

Open a demand plan and edit Christmas casual factor measure. Place value of one from Dec 20 to Dec 24 and zero for non-impacted days including Dec 25. Causal factor changes are plan specific, so repeat the steps in the 2nd demand plan.

Discussion
Question 22

Which statement applies only to the planning of back-to-back items and not standard items?

Options:

A.

Planning analyzes supply shortages and capacity overloads using any of the standard planning tools.

B.

Must use Global Order Promising and Supply Chain Orchestration to release and create new supplies

C.

Must have added sourcing rules to the Global Order Promising assignment set.

D.

Planning pegs reserved supplies to sales orders.

E.

Planning collects bookings or shipments history to forecast items.

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 23

When creating a new replenishment plan, what are the required plan options?

Options:

A.

Segment Group. Segments. Policy Assignment Set

B.

Segment Group. Inventory Policies. Policy Assignment Set

C.

Segment Group. Segments. Inventory Policies

D.

Segment Group. Segments. Inventory Policies. Policy Assignment Set

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

1z0-1066-23