Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1066-23 Exam Questions and Answers by adaline

Page: 3 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1066-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Planning and Collaboration Cloud 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1066-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Questions: 109 Q&A's Shared By: adaline
Question 12

A supply plan has just been run that contains a configured item. You notice that the sourcing rules of the base model were used instead of sourcing rules for the configured item. Why did this happen?

Options:

A.

No sourcing rules have been defined for the configured item.

B.

The sourcing rules of the base model overrode the sourcing rules of the configured item.

C.

It is not possible to create sourcing rules for the configured item; all configured items always use the same sourcing rules as the base model.

D.

The sourcing rules of the base model had a priority of 1, while the sourcing rules of the configured item had a priority of 2.

E.

No planning percentages were defined at the operation level within the work definition.

Discussion
Question 13

Which four actions does Demand Management enable you to do? (Choose four.)

Options:

A.

Run an unlimited number of forecast simulations to see impacts of changes in the price, running a marketing campaign, shift in weather, demand upside request, and so on.

B.

Simulate changes to the dependent options forecast for build to stock items.

C.

Perform side-by-side analysis on a multiple number of scenarios, and see the impact on operational and financial objectives.

D.

Simulate how changes to forecasting models and parameters have an immediate impact on the statistical forecast.

E.

Simulate the impact of introducing new products in particular geographic areas.

Discussion
Question 14

You are viewing a drop shipment plan for your organization and you want to know which customer the purchase order will be shipped to. Where can you see that?

Options:

A.

You need to first drill down to the sales order from the supply-demand link, then open the sales order to get the customer.

B.

It is visible in the drop ship analytics.

C.

It is not viewable at this time.

D.

You can see the customer on the supply in Supplies and Demand.

E.

You can see the supplier on the sales order, but not vice-versa.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 15

Which two statements are true about Production Scheduling? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Schedule options include: Configure Scope. Parameters, and View Settings.

B.

Releasing a schedule can update Manufacturing Cloud work orders with revised dates, resources, release status, and work definitions.

C.

Refreshing a Production Schedule means that the schedule is being recalculated.

D.

A resource's constraint mode has two choices: Relaxed and Constrained.

E.

If a work order is not firm. Production Scheduling may schedule with an alternate resource.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

1z0-1066-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1066-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1066-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99