Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1066-23 Exam Questions and Answers by bradley

Page: 7 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1066-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Planning and Collaboration Cloud 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1066-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Questions: 109 Q&A's Shared By: bradley
Question 28

Which option outlines changes you can make to a simulation plan when evaluating demand and supply?

Options:

A.

Change item specification values, change item lead times, create mass changes for items

B.

Add demands, cancel demands, reschedule demands, add supply, cancel supply, reschedule supplies

C.

Change item specification values, change item lead times, change item-organization specification values

D.

Add demands, cancel demands, reschedule demands, add new planned orders, reschedule supplies

E.

Change item specification values, change item lead times, create mass changes for items all at once, change item-organization specification values

Discussion
Question 29

Planners are complaining about getting too many exception messages, some of which have minima value for evaluating plan health.

Which three solutions could reduce message clutter? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Go to Configure Exceptions, and specify a threshold for various messages.

B.

Go to Configure Exception Sets, and for the currently used exception set. specify a threshold for various messages.

C.

Go to Configure Exception Sets, duplicate the currently used exception set, remove the undesired messages from the duplicate set. then assign the duplicate set to all plans.

D.

Go to Configure Exception Sets, create a new set with only the messages the planners care about, and then, set all supply plans to use this new exception set.

Discussion
Question 30

Which two statements are true when using Measure catalogs? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The predefined measure catalog is not the system default.

B.

The measure catalog has a collection of measures that you can enable for use in a single plan in the Planning Central work area.

C.

You can restrict access to Measure Catalogs using Administer Data Security.

D.

You can add or remove measures from a measure catalog.

E.

Measure catalogs are defined in the system to improve the performance of the plan.

F.

You navigate to Configure Measure Catalogs to edit the Catalog.

Discussion
Question 31

Which statement order is NOT true about how to effectively address demand at risk?

Options:

A.

Recommendations appear in one of these five categories (or tabs): Expedite Buy Orders. Expedite Planned Orders. Expedite Transfer Orders. Add Resource Availability, and Add Supplier Capacity.

B.

When you accept an expedite recommendation, the order is firmed by using the expedite date as the firm date. So when the plan is run after accepting the recommendation, the planning process assumes the supply is available on the firm date.

C.

Be aware that recommendations to expedite buy orders not only include purchase orders and requisitions, but also planned buy orders.

D.

To maximize effort, use the Recommendations Summary graph and aim for a low number of recommendations with the associated at-risk demand value substantial enough to make a difference in demand fulfillment percentage.

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 7 / 7

1z0-1066-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1066-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1066-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99