Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1066-23 Exam Questions and Answers by yusha

Page: 6 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1066-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Planning and Collaboration Cloud 2023 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1066-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Supply Chain Planning Cloud
Questions: 109 Q&A's Shared By: yusha
Question 24

You want to be able to filter your data by the planner code attribute on the item. Where can you go to do this?

Options:

A.

Configure Planning Analytics > Levels and Attributes tab

B.

The process "Add Levels and Attributes" must be run to associate new attributes.

C.

The process "Associate Measure Catalog Attributes" must be run to associate new attributes.

D.

Enable planner code on Planning Analytics page.

E.

Configure Planning Analytics > Measure Catalog

Discussion
Question 25

Your current shipments forecast for Jan 2018 is 1000 and the demand planner determines that the forecast should be 1500. Describe how the demand planner can override shipments forecast. Also, what happens to the final shipments forecast measure when the demand plan is run again and the shipments forecast value changes to 1250?

Options:

A.

Open a table with the Adjusted Shipments Forecast measure and enter 1500. The Final Shipments Forecast measure will change to 1500 and the value will persist during subsequent demand plan runs.

B.

Open a table with the Shipments Forecast measure and override it to 1500. The Final Shipments Forecast measure will change to 1500 and the value will persist during subsequent demand plan runs.

C.

Open a table with the Shipments Forecast measure and override it to 1500. The Final Shipments Forecast measure will change to 1500. During the subsequent demand plan run, the Final Shipments Forecast value will change to 1250.

D.

Open a table with the Adjusted Shipments Forecast measure and enter 1500. The Final Shipments Forecast measure will change to 1500. During the subsequent demand plan run, the Final Shipments Forecast value will change to 1250.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 26

A customer has created a supply plan based on current requirement. Due to changes in third party forecast, the plan must be rerun with these recent updates. However, while this new information became available, existing supply like on-hand inventory and work order completions have also been updated.

Which data refresh option should be used to reflect all these changes in the plan?

Options:

A.

Do not refresh with current data

B.

Refresh with quick refresh option

C.

Refresh with forecast data

D.

Refresh with selected current data

E.

Refresh with current data

Discussion
Question 27

You ran a demand plan with the data refresh option "Do not refresh with current data." Identify two true statements. (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Shipments history data will not be modified.

B.

Forecasting engine will run without advancing the plan date.

C.

Shipments forecast data will not be modified.

D.

Forecasting engine will not run.

E.

Shipments history data will be updated.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

1z0-1066-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1066-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1066-23 PDF + Testing Engine