Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1085-23 Exam Questions and Answers by cory

Page: 4 / 13

Oracle 1z0-1085-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Foundations Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1085-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 185 Q&A's Shared By: cory
Question 16

Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) service can be used to protect sensitive and regulated data in OCI database services?

Options:

A.

Oracle Data Guard

B.

OCI Audit

C.

Oracle Data Safe

D.

OCI OS management

Discussion
Question 17

Which Oracle cloud infrastructure capability can be used to protect against power failures within an availability Domain?

Options:

A.

Data Plane

B.

Fault Domains

C.

Services Cells

D.

Top of Rack Switch

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 18

Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure service is designed to protect your web applications from various types of malicious attacks, such as SQL injection and cross-site scripting?

Options:

A.

Web Application Firewall (WAF)

B.

Vault

C.

Cloud Guard

D.

Security Advisor

Discussion
Question 19

Which Oracle offering allows a customer to provision Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) services into their own data centers in a self-contained model, achieving the same architecture, billing, and operational processes as that of the OCI public cloud?

Options:

A.

Oracle Dedicated Region Cloud @Customer

B.

Oracle Customer Region

C.

Oracle Cloud VMware Solution

D.

Oracle Private Region

Discussion
Page: 4 / 13

1z0-1085-23