Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1085-23 Exam Questions and Answers by ace

Page: 8 / 13

Oracle 1z0-1085-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Foundations Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1085-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 185 Q&A's Shared By: ace
Question 32

Which of these Is defined as a qualifier used for filtering group metric data presented in the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Monitoring service? ^

Options:

A.

Indicators

B.

Namespaces

C.

Dimensions

D.

Facts

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 33

Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure service allows you to run code without provisioning any underlying infrastructure resources?

Options:

A.

Compute service

B.

Storage Gateway

C.

Oracle Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE)

D.

Oracle Functions

Discussion
Question 34

Which TWO statements correctly describe the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Accelerated Data Science (ADS) SDK?

(Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

It is a PHP library that makes common tasks faster, easier, and less error prone.

B.

It is included as part of the Data Science service.

C.

It is a Python library that makes common tasks faster, easier, and less error prone.

D.

It is a JavaScript library that makes common tasks faster, easier, and less error prone.

E.

It is an additional cost to the Data Science service.

Discussion
Question 35

Your client needs to move their Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) process to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). They want to take a no-code approach.

Which OCI service would you recommend?

Analytics Cloud

Options:

A.

Data Integration

B.

Data Flow

C.

Data science

D.

Data catalog

Discussion