Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1085-23 Exam Questions and Answers by marshall

Page: 12 / 13

Oracle 1z0-1085-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Foundations Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1085-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 185 Q&A's Shared By: marshall
Question 48

Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) service allows you to automate provisioning of Infrastructure resources using Terraform?

Options:

A.

Compute

B.

Oracle Functions

C.

Events

D.

Resource Manager

Discussion
Question 49

You have a mission-critical application which requires to be globally available at all times.

Which deployment strategy should you adopt?

Options:

A.

Use multiple Fault Domains In each Availability Domain in each Region.

B.

Use multiple Availability Domains In one Region.

C.

Use multiple Fault Domains In one Region.

D.

Use multiple Fault Domains in any Availability Domain in multiple Regions.

Discussion
Question 50

In what two ways does Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) offer industry leading price-performance?

Options:

A.

OCI leverages advanced encryption that results In fast performance

B.

With OCI, pricing Is low and predictable across all regions and services.

C.

OCI hypervisor provides Industry loading performance.

D.

OCI backs performance claims with Service Level Agreements.

E.

OCI does not over subscribe CPU, but only memory.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 51

Which feature is NOT a component of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Identity and Access management

service?

Options:

A.

User Credentials

B.

Network Security Group

C.

Federation

D.

Policies

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13