Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1085-23 Exam Questions and Answers by seb

Page: 9 / 13

Oracle 1z0-1085-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Foundations Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1085-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 185 Q&A's Shared By: seb
Question 36

You have a web application that receives 5X more traffic on the weekends than weekdays. You need to automatically match capacity to demand, while keeping the application up and running, and also saving cost.

Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) compute feature can be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Parallel Scaling

B.

Manual Scaling

C.

Vertical Scaling

D.

Autoscaling

Discussion
Question 37

In Oracle Cloud infrastructure, what does the Universal Credits pricing model allow customers to do?

Options:

A.

Pay only for service they use with no upfront commitment

B.

Receive a fixed amount of resources for a specific price

C.

Use prepaid for any eligible cloud service

D.

Pay a fixed price for all services

Discussion
Question 38

Which THREE services integrate with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Key Management? (Choose all answers)

Options:

A.

Object Storage

B.

Block Volume

C.

Auto Scaling

D.

Functions

E.

File Storage

F.

identity and Access Management

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 39

Which TWO are valid targets for setting up Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) budgets?

(Choose all correct answers)

Options:

A.

Budget tag

B.

Tenancy

C.

Identity and Access Management (IAM) group

D.

Compartment

E.

Cost-tracking tag