Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1085-23 Exam Questions and Answers by adriana

Page: 10 / 13

Oracle 1z0-1085-23 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2023 Foundations Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1085-23 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certification
Questions: 185 Q&A's Shared By: adriana
Question 40

Which is NOT a component of an identity and Access Management (IAM) policy statement in Oracle Cloud infrastructure?

Options:

A.

Action verb

B.

Resource-type

C.

D.

Data backup Frequency

Discussion
Question 41

Which SLA type is not offered by Oracle Cloud Infrastructure compute service?

Options:

A.

Data Plane

B.

Performance Plane

C.

Service Plane

D.

Control Plane

Discussion
Question 42

Which service is the most effective for moving large amounts of data from your on-premises to OCI?

Options:

A.

Data Transfer appliance

B.

Data Safe

C.

Internal Gateway

D.

Dynamic Routing Gateway

Discussion
Question 43

Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure service continuously your cloud resources and configuration to detect, assess, and remediate security risks?

Options:

A.

Security Zones

B.

Cloud Guard

C.

Vault

D.

Security Advisor

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 10 / 13

1z0-1085-23
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1085-23 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1085-23 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99