Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by rafi

Page: 7 / 14

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 409 Q&A's Shared By: rafi
Question 28

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that contains the users shown in the following table.

Questions 28

Each user has a device with the Microsoft Authenticator app installed.

From Microsoft Authenticator settings for the subscription, the Enable and Target settings are configured as shown in the exhibit. (Click the Exhibit tab.)

Questions 28

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

Your network contains an on-premises Active Directory domain. The domain contains domain controllers that run Windows Server 2019. The functional level of the forest and the domain is Windows Server 2012 R2.

The domain contains 100 computers that run Windows 10 and a member server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2012 R2.

You plan to use Server1 to manage the domain and to configure Windows 10 Group Policy settings.

You install the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) on Server1.

You need to configure the Windows Update for Business Group Policy settings on Server1.

Solution: You raise the domain functional level to Windows Server 2019. You copy the Group Policy Administrative Templates from a Windows 10 computer to the Netlogon share on all the domain controllers.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 30

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription.

You create an account for a new security administrator named SecAdmin1.

You need to ensure that SecAdmin1 can manage Microsoft Defender for Office 365 settings and policies for Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive.

Solution: From the Microsoft Entra admin center, you assign SecAdmin1 the Security Administrator role.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 31

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription that links to an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named contoso.onmicrosoft.com.

A user named User1 stores documents in Microsoft OneDrive.

You need to place the contents of User1’s OneDrive account on an eDiscovery hold.

Which URL should you use for the eDiscovery hold? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Page: 7 / 14
Title
Questions
Posted

MS-102
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MS-102 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99