Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by rafi

Page: 7 / 13

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator Exam
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 426 Q&A's Shared By: rafi
Question 28

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 tenant that contains two users named User1 and User2 and the groups shown in the following table.

You have a Microsoft Intune enrollment policy that has the following settings:

MDM user scope: Some

Groups: Group1

MAM user scope: Some

Groups: Group2

You purchase the devices shown in the following table.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription.

You create a retention label named Retention1 as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 29

You apply Retention! to all the Microsoft OneDrive content.

On January 1, 2020, a user stores a file named File1 in OneDrive.

On January 10, 2020, the user modifies File1.

On February 1, 2020, the user deletes File1.

When will File1 be removed permanently and unrecoverable from OneDrive?

Options:

A.

February 1, 2020

B.

July 1.2020

C.

July 10, 2020

D.

August 1, 2020

Discussion
Question 30

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that contains a user named User1 and the administrators shown in the following table.

User1 reports that after sending 1,000 email messages in the morning, the user is blocked from sending additional emails. You need to identify the following:

• Which administrators can unblock User1

• What to configure to allow User1 to send at least 2,000 emails per day without being blocked

What should you identify? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Options:

Discussion
Question 31

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that contains the users shown in the following table.

In Microsoft Endpoint Manager, you have the Policies for Office apps settings shown in the following table.

The policies use the settings shown in the following table.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 7 / 13

MS-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

MS-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MS-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99