Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by cruz

Page: 2 / 13

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator Exam
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 426 Q&A's Shared By: cruz
Question 8

Which role should you assign to User1?

Available Choices (select all choices that are correct)

Options:

A.

Hygiene Management

B.

Security Reader

C.

Security Administrator

D.

Records Management

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 9

You are evaluating the required processes for Project1.

You need to recommend which DNS record must be created while adding a domain name for the project.

Which DNS record should you recommend?

Options:

A.

host (A)

B.

host information

C.

text (TXT)

D.

alias (CNAME)

Discussion
Question 10

HOTSPOT

You create the Microsoft 365 tenant.

You implement Azure AD Connect as shown in the following exhibit.

Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement based on the information presented in the graphic.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

Which report should the New York office auditors view?

Options:

A.

DLP policy matches

B.

DLP false positives and overrides

C.

DLP incidents

D.

Top Senders and Recipients

Discussion
Page: 2 / 13

MS-102