Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by dania

Page: 6 / 13

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator Exam
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 426 Q&A's Shared By: dania
Question 24

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant that contains a Windows 10 device named Device1 and the Microsoft Endpoint Manager policies shown in the following table.

The policies are assigned to Device1.

Which policy settings will be applied to Device1?

Options:

A.

only the settings of Policy1

B.

only the settings of Policy2

C.

only the settings of Policy3

D.

no settings

Discussion
Question 25

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant that contains 100 Windows 10 devices. The devices are managed by using Microsoft Endpoint Manager.

You plan to create two attack surface reduction (ASR) policies named ASR1 and ASR2. ASR1 will be used to configure Microsoft Defender Application Guard. ASR2 will be used to configure Microsoft Defender SmartScreen.

Which ASR profile type should you use for each policy? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

You have device compliance policies shown in the following table.

The device compliance state for each policy is shown in the following table.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

Discussion
Question 27

: 243

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant that uses Microsoft Endpoint Manager for device management. You need to add the phone number of the help desk to the Company Portal app. What should you do?

Options:

A.

From Customization in the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center, modify the support information for the tenant.

B.

From the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center, create an app configuration policy.

C.

From the Microsoft 365 admin center, modify Organization information.

D.

From the Microsoft 365 admin center, modify Help desk information.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Page: 6 / 13

MS-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

MS-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MS-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99